Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday Jan. 31st

Okay, back to the drawing board. I thought I'd update because of the crazy winter weather we've been having! And it keeps coming too! Look cute today, because Tuesday and Wednesday are looking like sweats and hoodie kinda weather, I know I'm not looking forward to it either...although lounging in sweats all day doesn't sound too bad.
Models, once again, are continuing to change every update. But they all show the same general scenario:
1st...Monday night will bring snow
2nd...Tuesday brings more
snow
3rd...Tuesday night is a mix of ice/
snow
4th...Wednesday freezing rain then
some snow or rain depending on the temps.
This
winter has been crazy..but the official ending notice will be on Wednesday...groundhog day (LOL) Hopefully he can put an end to all this...
...but models are showing more
winter weather!!!
Seeing all the new spring styles is killing me...can't wear them YET, I need to go buy more
winter clothes (thumbs down)
Look back to get through Tuesday without any weather fashion malfunctions. (fingers crossed for closings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment