Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday Dec. 29th

Yes, it's cold today...but winds are not really the factor, its the Northwestern flow that is with us, AND we also have the sun working with us too. (Black ice is going to be a major problem tonight - please take care) Here's a little fun fact...I SHOULD be in Florida this week, however last year when I went down (same as this week) I was freezing! So I didn't want to take any chances, even though La Nina is heating the South up. Another interesting side note, the last time La Nina was in effect, we had a snow storm and then had warming temperatures - COULD THAT HAPPEN AGAIN. Now back to the story about Florida...yesterday they set a record for low temp of 35 breaking 36. And tomorrow forecasted high is near 80. YUP, they'll be wearing winter coats and bathingsuits all in the same week! LOL. And guess when I would have arrived in FL....tomorrow! Not COOL...its actually pretty HOT ;) & :(

No comments:

Post a Comment